Here at Mohs Surgery & Dermatology Center, we offer an extensive array of cosmetic dermatology services. With our doctors’ knowledge and expertise, combined with cutting-edge technology, the latest techniques, clinically tried and tested products, and the newest lasers, we offer our patients the best and latest in cosmetic dermatology. Our experienced providers undergo specialized training and work with patients to develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Botox & Fillers
- Brown Spots/Skin Aging
- Chemical Peels
- Check out our fabulous facial - with real results!
- BBL (Broadband Light): This light-based treatment reduces freckles, sun damage, broken blood vessels, and redness. Your treatment will be customized to match your skin type and desired results. Also known as a photo facial, this popular treatment uses heat to stimulate collagen production while treating various forms of discoloration at the same time. 2-3 treatments are recommended, spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure that consists of using a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. Dermaplaning can also be effective for individuals who have excess vellus hair, also known as “peach fuzz.”
- Fillers: Volume is the key to a youthful face. Volume loss as we age is what leads to looking tired and creates heaviness around the chin, jawline, and mouth. Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in the skin naturally and it provides structure to support the skin. Using injectable hyaluronic acid gel allows us to restore volume and soften lines/wrinkles to give a natural, rejuvenated look. We carry several brands of fillers, you and your provider can choose the best one for you.
- Halo: As the first and only fractional hybrid laser, this resurfacing treatment improves fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, and other textural concerns.
- Kybella (Double Chin Treatment): This is the first and only FDA approved non-surgical and non-invasive treatment for improving the appearance of “double chin” fullness. Treatment consists of a series of small injections of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the destruction and absorption of fat.
- Microneedling with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy): This is one of the latest innovations in aesthetic medicine. A handheld device is used to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), which contains growth factors, is then applied to dramatically enhance your results. Benefits of this treatment include; tightening of the skin and neck, improvement of fine lines, reduction of acne scars and pore size, and it provides an overall glow. It is non-invasive and great for all skin types. Pricing varies.
- SculpSure: This is a non-invasive body contouring treatment for the reduction of stubborn fat. The 25-minute procedure destroys 24% of treated fat cells without surgery. SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those resistant to diet and exercise. Prices vary per treated area.
*We offer additional Cosmetic services through our spa. To find out more, click here