Our Spa at Mohs Surgery & Dermatology offers the latest and most effective spa treatments out on the market today. Our aestheticians have over 27 years of combined experienced and offer a various array of services from Microdermabrasion to laser treatments. Our initial Spa Consultation is free of charge and our aestheticians work with you to help customize a treatment plan
- Acne Peel: Smooth out rough, uneven skin with naturally occurring salicylic acid. It will visibly reduce the appearance of pore size and clear out congested, clogged skin. This chemical peel is meant for oily, acne prone skin types and is most beneficial when done in a series of 3-4 peels
- BBL Hair Reduction (Laser Hair Reduction): Safe and effective laser hair reduction with permanent results on the face or body. 6-8 treatments are recommended, spaced 4 weeks apart.
- BBL (Broad Band Light): This light-based treatment reduces freckles, sun damage, broken blood vessels, and redness. Your treatment will be customized to match your skin type and desired results. Also known as a photo facial, this popular treatment uses heat to stimulate collagen production while treating various forms of discoloration at the same time. 2-3 treatments are recommended, spaced 4 weeks apart.
- BBL for Brown Spots/Age Spots
- BBL for Rosacea/Blood Vessels/Birthmarks
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure that consists of using a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. Dermaplaning can also be effective for individuals who have excess vellus hair, also known as “peach fuzz.”
- Diamond Glow: Formerly known as Silk Peel Dermal Infusion, this advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that exfoliates the dead skin cells from the surface and infuses condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance. The skin is left hydrated, plumped, detoxed, circulated and stimulated. Available in our Crystal Lake location.
- Extractions: Remove debris, milia and excess oil from clogged pores on the face or body.
- Forever Clear BBL - Laser Treatment for Acne
- Forever Young BBL - Laser Treatment for Anti-Aging/Skin Tightening (Skin Laxity): This anti-aging laser treatment stimulates collagen production. Over time this reduces wrinkles and tightens skin. 3 treatments are recommended, to be repeated yearly.
- Glytone Eye and Lip Peel: Brighten and smooth your eye and lip area while improving skin firmness by stimulating collagen production. This treatment is recommended as a series of 4 peels, spaced 2-4 weeks apart. Available in Elgin and Crystal Lake locations.
- Halo: Over time, your skin can lose its youthful glow due to sun exposure and your body’s natural aging process. As a result, your skin may develop sun spots and fine lines. Previous lasers couldn’t remove this damage because the treatment was either too shallow or too deep. Halo is the world’s first and only hybrid fractional laser. It combines two wavelengths for precisely the right depth, eliminating years of damage and restoring your youthful glow.
- Customizable treatment to precisely target skin damage
- Improvement in the appearance of tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring
- Reduces pore size and increases glow
- Flexible in treatment strength and downtime
- Hydrafacial: Similar to microdermabrasion, this treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration, and antioxidant infusion, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no downtime or discomfort. Hydrafacial Express and Hydrafacial Luxe options available. Offered in our Elgin location only.
- Laser Genesis: This nonablative treatment tightens pores, reduces diffuse redness, and improves fine lines, texture, and tone. This treatment is great for all skin types and there is no downtime.
- Laser Hair Removal: Light-based hair reduction is proven to be safe and effective for all skin types. Great results can be expected on the face or body. 6-8 treatments are recommended, spaced 4 weeks apart.
- Microneedling with PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy): This is one of the latest innovations in aesthetic medicine. A handheld device is used to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), which contains growth factors, is then applied to dramatically enhance your results. Benefits of this treatment include; tightening of the skin and neck, improvement of fine lines, reduction of acne scars and pore size, and it provides an overall glow. It is non-invasive and great for all skin types. Pricing varies.
- Morpheus8 (Radio Frequency Microneedling):: Non surgical treatment used to remodel the deep layers of the skin. This treatment tightens the skin, improves acne scars and treats active acne, reduces stretch marks, improves surgical scars, reduces cellulite, firms and tones the skin, provides body contouring by dissolving fat cells, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and more! This treatment is safe for all skin types with little downtime. 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart is recommended.
- Obagi Blue Radiance: Reveal a new layer of beautiful skin with this superficial, salicylic acid based peel. This peel is used for a wide range of skin types and delivers glowing results with little to no downtime. It effectively exfoliates the uppermost layers of dead skin leaving your skin fresh, renewed and radiant.
- Vi Peel: Anyone looking to improve skin tone, reduce blemishes, reduce pigmentation or fine lines may be a good candidate for the Vi Peel. This peel is stronger than glycolic or salicylic peels, and contains a synergistic blend of powerful and effective ingredients suitable for all skin types. Expect several days of peeling and positive changes in the skin will be noticeable just a few days later. This peel is recommended to be done 3 or 4 times a year to reverse and prevent the signs of aging.